Click to watch Donna Rice Hughes on Melania Trump Cyberbullying Platform
- A Parents Guide to Cyberbullying (Connect Safely)
Articles address the top questions parents have about cyberbullying, and gives a detailed explanation of what cyberbullying is and provides practical advice on how parents can help their children.
- A Parent's Guide to Cyberbullying (Covenant Eyes)
This article explains to parents what cyberbullying is, why it matters, and what as parents they can do about it.
- Bullying Statistics (bullyingstatistics.org)
- Captain Compassion
She’s a bullying prevention superhero who teaches parents, kids, and her trusty sidekick Kid Kinder how to use their bystander power to help stop bullying.
- Cyberbullying Tip Sheet
This short article addresses common tactics of cyberbullying and teaches parents how to have an open discussion with their children about cyberbullying.
How to stop cyberbullying, plus offers a state-by-state breakdown of laws and policies.
- Cyberbullying State-by-State Laws
This internet page provides article links involving state laws about pornography, cyberbullying, and sexting.
- Digital Avengers (How Teens Can Fight Cyberbullying)
This comic strips sheds a light on how to combat cyberbullying.
A first-of-its-kind AI platform, Emma is designed to help reduce bullying. Emma is a technically advanced education tool programmed to process thousands of negative social media posts and simulate the effects of bullying on a teenager’s brain. (Click here to view Emma platform)
- Fixing Hate Online and Offline: All Hands on Deck!
This article addresses how "technology can amplify and perpetuate cruelty as well as expose it," and how we should "use technology to stop the hate and be good to one another."
- "Later Haters" (AT&T Cyberbullying Campaign containing apps, tools, tips and more).
- Resources for schools on cyberbullying
- This article addresses off-school cyberbullying websites and how schools can combat cyberbullying.
- Reword (Tool preventing online abusive behavior. Watch video demo here)
This tool allows you to post in a search bar, and will cross out any words that are negative with a red line. The line automatically goes through "insulting statements, interrupting impulsive behaviour, prompting one to reconsider their words before posting."
- Submit: The Documentary
This documentary has been shown across the country in hopes of raising awareness on the issues affiliated with cyberbullying.
This website provides adults with practical ways to stop cyberbullying on the spot.
Some additional resources for learning about bullying and cyberbullying from ConnectSafely.org
Organizations, Research Centers and Other Resources
Do you need help? Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline