Report a Cybercrime: Get Help Now

If you believe your child is at immediate risk to online abuse or abduction, contact your local law enforcement immediately.

To report a cyber crime, please fill out the cybertipline form or call the cybertipline (both services are provided by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children).

Click HERE to fill out the form online.


Or call:



Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force State Contacts

To report incidences of hardcore pornography online:

See if there are sexual offenders living in your neighborhood

The National Children's Advocacy Center (NCAC) provides training, prevention, intervention and treatment services to fight child abuse and neglect