- About Us
- Media Center
- Research & Resources
- Join Us
· 25% of teens on social media reported having an experience resulting in a face-to-face confrontation with someone.
· 13% reported concern about having to go to school the next day.
· 12% reported being called names they didn’t like via text messages.
· 11% received a text message from another student intended to hurt their feelings.
· 8 % reported having physical altercations with someone because of something that occurred on a social network site.
· 6%reported another student sending an instant message or chat to hurt their feelings.
· 4% reported having something put on a profile page to hurt their feelings.
· 3% reported receiving a nasty email from another student.